Healthcare Degree

Monday, January 28, 2013

Help me to get Hope Summit 2013!!


I am asking for your support yet again for a very special LUNGevity Foundation event that is close to my heart. Every year, for three years this year, is hosting an event only for lung cancer survivors that is called Hope Summit. It is a wonderful event that brings lung cancer survivors from all over the world together for a weekend long gathering.

As I am sure you know, funding for lung cancer is not nearly as much as other cancers. This funding applies to nearly every aspect of lung cancer from research dollars to survivor assistance funding. Please help me raise at least $1,000 so that I can continue to attend Hope Summit. I encourage you to share the following link for my fundraising site at LUNGevity for Hope Summit this year.

Help me and all my lung cancer survivor friends get to Hope Summit this year!!

CLICK HERE to go to my fundraiser page!